Tuesday, September 1, 2009

True Life Adventures Comics October 3-7, 1955

Ironically, today's blog entry is apropros as the first Disneynature production comes out on DVD/Blu-ray today. Released on Earth Day 2009 (April 22), this documentary film, narrated by James Earl Jones, if nothing else, is an homage to Walt Disney's True Life Adventures films.

Last week, I mentioned that Tuesday's would be True Life Tuesday's, a place where I could post a different set of four one panel dailies that I had purchased. I posted the first four comics from the albums which were from 1955, but, did not have the specific date. Well, this week's edition does have the date. Featured here are the TLA comics from October 3, 4, 5, and 7, 1955. I hope you enjoy them. Now, I'm off to get my copy of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment